Rewatch or catch up on all the best moments of our Dreams & Details Summit.
On May 5th & 6th, 2022, we hosted our inaugural “Dreams & Details Summit”. It was an inspiring digital event, addressing the most pivotal topics of today and tomorrow – featuring leaders who are reinventing their institutions and industries for the better. On this page, we’re providing you with the recordings of the two days, making sure you can rewatch those talks you’d like to see again or watch any discussion you may have missed out on.
Business in a Rapidly Changing World
Thematically, the first day was primarily dedicated to radically changing business logic and environments and how to make sure your organization stays successful in this fast-changing world. Here’s what you’ll find in this video:
- Dreams and Details for a Sustainable World: A Keynote Speech by Jim Hagemann Snabe (2:58 – 1:02:05)
- Sustainability Is Good for Business: A Panel Discussion with Jim Hagemann Snabe, Murat Aktihanoglu & Signe Horn Rosted (1:02:10 – 1:58:20)
- Insights Are Good for Business: A Panel Discussion with Selma Bueno & Mark Haidar (1:58:40 – 3:00:50)
- Economic Freedom Is Good for Business: A Panel Discussion with Mayor Kamal Johnson & Joan Hunt (3:01:01 – 3:58:35)
Unleashing Human Potential
The second day was concerned with creating the environment and conditions that bring the best out of people and unleash the full potential of society, business, and the individuals within. The recording of this day is split into two parts. These are the topics you’ll hear about in the two videos:
- How Boards Shape the Future: A Keynote Speech by Jesper Lok (Part 1, 2:50 – 1:04:30)
- Democracy Is Good for Business: A Panel Discussion with Justin Hendrix & Shawn Golhar (Part 1, 1:04:35 – 2:03:00)
- Flexibility and Inclusivity Are Good for Business: A Panel Discussion with Justin Finkelstein & Zoe Hunter (Part 1, 2:03:10 – 3:00:40)
- Stakeholder Capitalism Is Good for Business: A Panel Discussion with Emily Bayley, Mary Karol Cline & Lawrence Di Rita (Part 2, 0:00 – 1:02:54)
- Our Most Ambitious Dreams: A Panel Discussion with Sebastian Hassinger, Sylvia Wong & Tejpaul Bhatia (Part 2, 1:02:55 – 2:07:55)
Would you like some more insights and inspiration?
Then have a look at some of our latest articles.
Digital technologies can make the real world more livable and sustainable. Here’s how. (By Jim Hagemann Snabe)
The world is once again at a turning point and – once again – technology is part of the solution. Strong leadership by the business community is necessary to ensure that technology is used in a responsible and sustainable way.
This article provides you with some ideas and advice of how to do that and drive positive change.
The Cost of Complacency: Why Not Taking Any Risks Is the Highest Risk You Can Take
Why is it the case that not taking any risks is possibly the highest risk you can take? It’s because our world is changing too fast to allow us to be complacent with our current success.
The cost of not taking risks is development and innovation – which you simply need to succeed in the future.
So what should you do instead? We equip you with an actionable approach and practical recommendations.
Unleash Your Team’s Human Potential on a ‘Loving Journey’
The ability to unleash human potential is (and will be) key to a variety of things: Driving innovation, attracting the best people to work for you, performance on the highest level, sustained organizational success, and most importantly, to tackling the largest global challenges – such as climate change.
So, how do you unleash human potential? You take your team on a “loving journey”. Have a read through the article to find out what we mean by that and more!