Let us inspire you and your organization.
Our speakers deliver keynotes and guest lectures around the “Dreams & Details” model, corporate resilience, reinvention, and leadership. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Co-Founder & Board Member at Idonea | Chair at Siemens | Former Chair at A.P. Møller-Mærsk | Former Co-CEO at SAP
- Global Leadership in Times of Radical Change
- Dreams & Details: A Sustainable Transformation Model
- The Digital Revolution: A Historical Turning Point for All Businesses
Chair at Idonea | Chair at Dagrofa & Inchcape | Former CEO at Svitzer
- Reinvention from the Boardroom: Driving Strategy from the Top
- The Resilient Board: Building Businesses for Tumultuous Times
- Perform & Transform: Winning Today while Preparing for Tomorrow
Co-Founder & CEO at Idonea | Former Sports Director & Head Coach of the Men's National Team at Volleyball Denmark
- Dreams & Details: The Future of Leadership
- Unleashing Human Potential: Understanding Human Motivation, Engagement & Commitment
- Leadership Rethought & Reinvented: What can we learn from sports?
CEO, VisitDenmark | Chair at Women's Division Association (Football) | Former CEO at DBU A/S
- The Impact of Dreaming: Inspiring Followership, Performance & Collectivity
- How Diversity Creates Value: A Boost for Innovation & Productivity
- Transformation through Culture: Driving Change from the Inside
Reach out to have one of our speakers inspire and delight your team with leadership and strategy expertise, that you rarely come across.
Not sure yet, which of these topics and speakers is the most relevant for you? Let us help you to figure out the best fit!
Digital technologies can make the real world more livable and sustainable. Here’s how. (By Jim Hagemann Snabe)
The world is once again at a turning point and – once again – technology is part of the solution. Strong leadership by the business community is necessary to ensure that technology is used in a responsible and sustainable way.
This article provides you with some ideas and advice of how to do that and drive positive change.
Why is it the case that not taking any risks is possibly the highest risk you can take? It’s because our world is changing too fast to allow us to be complacent with our current success.
The cost of not taking risks is development and innovation – which you simply need to succeed in the future.
So what should you do instead? We equip you with an actionable approach and practical recommendations.
The ability to unleash human potential is (and will be) key to a variety of things: Driving innovation, attracting the best people to work for you, performance on the highest level, sustained organizational success, and most importantly, to tackling the largest global challenges – such as climate change.
So, how do you unleash human potential? You take your team on a “loving journey”. Have a read through the article to find out what we mean by that and more!