Join the Conversation with the Experts!
“It is time to think the unthinkable”
– Emmanuel Macron (Financial Times, 17.04.2020)
From speaking with hundreds of global leaders, Nik Gowing and Chris Langdon, authors of the book “Thinking the Unthinkable”, have seen patterns which most haven’t. And their message is clear. Leaders are anxious. They know there is a need for a different kind of leadership. They need to break free from conformity, then start thinking the unthinkable in handling radical and disruptive changes. And business models must be transformed to accomodate for that. This is all the more essential as we address the COVID-19 crisis and its massive economic fallout, as well as the even bigger parallel challenges of sustainability and the climate emergency.
Together with Nik Gowing and Chris Langdon, Dreams and Details Academy will host a free workshop on Wednesday, June 3rd, at 10.00 am CEST on thinking the unthinkable in leadership and business models.
Thinking the Unthinkable to adapt, survive and ultimately thrive
Drawing on years of research, Nik Gowing and Chris Langdon have developed a framework for understanding, embracing, and handling the unthinkable.
With this workshop, we want to help empower you as a leader to take the risks and bold actions necessary. This will help you not only survive the crisis, but to actively create a better future. We aim to equip you with some tools to identify, overcome and thrive on disruptive challenges.
- What’s on your mind? At the start, we would like to hear from you. You can set the agenda: What are you experiencing as a leader these days? What are your challenges, observations and success stories?
- Leadership in unthinkable times: How to think the unthinkable, to learn and thrive through disruption and uncertainty. Nik Gowing and Chris Langdon draw on their close relations to global leaders to share some unique insights with you: What are their challenges and concerns and how do they act on them? Furthermore, Nik and Chris introduce their framework for approaching and thriving in unpredictable times.
- Dreams and Details: A practical tool to guide leadership and strategy. Mikael Trolle provides key takeaways from advising businesses through the Dreams and Details methodology.
- Dialogue, Q&A and Discussion: Nik Gowing, Chris Langdon and Mikael Trolle answer and debate your questions and comments.
Click the button below to register and add your input
We use the information you provide us for registration of the webinar, as well as to contact you about our relevant content, products, and services. We are committed to your privacy and you may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.