Transition your business into the future – from the boardroom.
The role and responsibilities of boards are shifting rapidly. In a world marked by constant change, focusing just on compliance is not enough anymore. Boards have to become pillars of resilience and create the optimal environment and dynamics to drive both performance and transformation. Taking the point of departure in the “Corporate RESILIENCE Recommendations” (developed by the “Netværk for RESILIENT Selskabsledelse”), our board services assess your readiness for change, create alignment within your board and with the executive level, and ensure that you discuss the most crucial questions to transition the business into the future.
Pulse: Are you ready for radical change?
Do you have a sense of how resilient your business is and how ready you are to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future? This assessment provides you with all insights of conventional board evaluations, with the critical additional benefit of allowing your board to prepare for reinventing the business. You get:
- A quantitative board evaluation (which can – on request – can be supplemented by qualitative interviews).
- All classic board assessment data, incl.: General efficiency, governance proficiency, and board composition.
- Additional unique insights on: Readiness to change and resilience.
- Feedback and actionable advice by prominent chairs.
Annual Strategy Seminar
Strategize: Getting focus on the strategic questions facing the business and the critical capabilities needed to succeed.
Did you take the time to create an understanding and consensus on the business’s future and how it will change? Do you have a solid overview of the breakthroughs required to succeed? Do you monitor both performance and the pace of your transformation? Your outcomes from this seminar include:
- Strategic alignment regarding: Industry development, growth opportunities, future positioning & transformational efforts.
- A board-level strategy map that inspires inside and outside stakeholders and drives both performance and transformation.
- A shared understanding and implementation of modern strategy practices for boards to keep your business ahead of the curve (based on the latest insights from some of Europe’s most successful organizations).
Board Alignment Seminar
Unite: Getting the board aligned to transition the business.
Put a day (12:12) aside to make sure that the board has the composition, focus, and dynamics necessary to challenge and support management optimally. You’ll also ensure that your board has the time and metrics required to drive the development in those areas that are crucial to reinventing the business. Your outcomes from the seminar include:
- Optimal board dynamics and internal alignment.
- Board diversity: The ideal composition & expertise amongst the members.
- Structural & process optimization of the annual wheel based on our tried and tested formula for success.