Let Us Inspire You and Your Whole Organization
Jim, Mikael, and Jesper conduct keynote speeches and guest lectures revolving the Dreams and Details Leadership Model, corporate resilience, reinvention, and leadership. For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us.
JIM HAGEMANN SNABE
Chairman at Idonea | Chairman at Siemens AG | Former Chairman at A.P. Møller-Mærsk | Former Co-CEO at SAP AG
With more than 25 years of experience in multinational IT corporations, Jim has top-tier leadership expertise in a number of topics that make him the perfect speaker for your next event. These topics include, for example:
- Dreams & Details: A Leadership Model for Reinvention (from a Position of Strength)
- The Impact of the Digital Revolution: Business & Leadership in a Radically Changing World
- Resilient & Responsible Business: The New Season in the Boardroom
Jesper has leadership experience across the globe as former country manager for A.P. Møller-Mærsk and built an executive track record as CEO for organizations such as Svitzer and DSB. Now, he has shifted his focus to board work, as chairman of various organizations and initiator of the “Network for RESILIENT Corporate Leadership” – making Jesper a subject matter expert in:
- The Resilient & Value-Adding Board: New Requirements for Sustained Corporate Vitality
- Perform & Transform: From Reviewing the Past to Understanding & Developing the Future
- Contextual Intricacies: Leadership Across Continents, Situations & Levels
CEO at Idonea | Former Sports Director and Head Coach of the Men’s National Team at Volleyball Denmark
As former elite sports coach & director, university lecturer, business leader, and book author, Mikael enriches your next speaker arrangement with leadership experience and expertise that you rarely come across. Mikael’s areas of special expertise include:
- The Dreams & Details Model: A Paradigm Shift for Leadership & Strategy
- Unleashing Human Potential: Developing People to Be Your Key Competitive Advantage
- Business Rethought & Reinvented: Breaking With Obsolete Assumptions and Practices
Contact us to have one of our speakers inspire you and your organization!
Not sure yet, which of these topics and speakers is the most relevant for you? Get in touch for us to help you to figure out the best fit!
Digital technologies can make the real world more livable and sustainable. Here’s how. (By Jim Hagemann Snabe)
The world is once again at a turning point and – once again – technology is part of the solution. Strong leadership by the business community is necessary to ensure that technology is used in a responsible and sustainable way.
This article provides you with some ideas and advice of how to do that and drive positive change.
Why is it the case that not taking any risks is possibly the highest risk you can take? It’s because our world is changing too fast to allow us to be complacent with our current success.
The cost of not taking risks is development and innovation – which you simply need to succeed in the future.
So what should you do instead? We equip you with an actionable approach and practical recommendations.
The ability to unleash human potential is (and will be) key to a variety of things: Driving innovation, attracting the best people to work for you, performance on the highest level, sustained organizational success, and most importantly, to tackling the largest global challenges – such as climate change.
So, how do you unleash human potential? You take your team on a “loving journey”. Have a read through the article to find out what we mean by that and more!