A leadership education featuring some of the most influential minds from sports.
*You can now register for our Spring 2024 program.
We’ll get back to you with all the information you need!
This program is only offered in Danish for now.
Sports: The practice field for future leadership
Sports has a key advantage: Its instant feedback mechanism for the impact of leadership – visible team development and success – has made it a fantastic breeding ground for progressive leadership practices.
That is why much inspiration and many major developments in leadership have originated on the pitch. In addition, the constant and close collaboration between players and coaches spotlights the human factor of leadership: People, potential, and psychology.
But – unlike the World Cup trophy – not all that glitters is gold.
It’s been challenging to translate the best practices and leadership lessons from sports to business in a meaningful and applicable way. But we’re here to change that. To separate the important lessons from forced analogies Mikael Trolle is joined by some of the brightest and most impactful minds in sports: Kasper Hjulmand, Khalida Popal, Thomas Frank, Katja Moesgaard, and Johan Lange.
Together, they put myths to the test. And in the process, they share their own leadership learnings and best practices with you, covering a range of topics (see under “Content”).
You might enter the course as a sports leadership enthusiast or critical of all the analogies: Either way, you will leave with the most valuable and useful leadership lessons from sports that you can adopt for your own leadership context.
- Future leadership: What it looks like and why it can learn a lot from sports
- Debunking myths and showing the limits of the sports comparison
- Highlighting the applicable and valuable takeaways
- Shared learnings: The most important leadership lessons learned in sports
- Spotting and developing talent: Find and foster your most crucial assets
- Stakeholder & expectation management (outside and inside the organization)
- Data & Analytics: Misleading or indispensable? How to optimize decision-making without giving up control
YOUR KEY TAKEAWAYS
- Understanding the human aspect: Motivation, engagement, and how to get most out of your team
- Building high-performing teams and environments
- Communication skills fit for your employees as well as other inside and outside stakeholders
- Identifying, recruiting, and developing talent
- Leadership insights, tools and practices used at the highest levels in sports
DATES & LOCATION
Module 1 – Copenhagen:
February 28th – 29th, 2024 in Copenhagen
Module 2 – London:
April 11th – 13th, 2024 in London
(Optional: Premier League Match on April 14th, 2024)
DKK 37,500 plus VAT.
NB: The price does not include:
Module 1 (Copenhagen): Accommodation
Module 2 (London): Travel, accommodation, and meals
For a more detailed overview of the program’s structure, have a look at the brochure.
Head Coach, Danish Men's National Football Team
Head Coach, Brentford F.C.
Former CEO of DBU A/S; Former COO of PARKEN Sport & Entertainment (& F.C. København)
Technical Director, Tottenham Hotspur F.C. & Former Sports Director, F.C. København
Founder & Director of Girl Power; Manager – Purpose Entrepreneurship Program at Right to Dream
Former Sports Director & Head Coach of the Danish Men's National Team, Volleyball Denmark
Meet inspiring leaders. Adopt the latest leadership practices. Give your team a lasting performance lift.
Registration for the Spring 2024 course is now open. Click the button to reach out to register – and we’ll get back to you shortly with all the information you need.